We are seeking a SLEE Dinner Coordinator to continue the work of organizing our 11th annual Strengthening Local Economies Everywhere Dinner, to take place on Saturday, October 21.
This position is based in our Seattle office and will be 10hrs/week from July to November. In order to pass off the training from our current coordinator, we will aim to hire the first week of July.
Applications are due 5pm Sunday June 25 to email@example.com. To apply, please email your resume, three references, and a cover letter telling us why you are interested. Interviews will be held the week of June 26.
2017 SLEE Coordinator
We recognize that 10 hours per week is reasonable up until the 2 weeks before the event, when you will probably be working alot more; we hope bonus will account for that. Benefits not included.
- TIME: 4 months: July 17 – Nov 17
- SLEE Dinner is SAT Oct 21
- PAY: $3000 plus potential bonus
- $2500, to be paid in 4 monthly sums on 15th of each month by check ($625)
- $500 successful completion to be paid within 15 days of completion.
- Comes out to $750 per month, $166/week, 10 hours a week at $16/hour.
- $500 Bonus: If we raise at least 10% over goal (TBD).
- Job Description:
- Co-coordinate event with Heather Day, CAGJ Director
- Maintain detailed workplan and stick to deadlines
- Coordinate interns to do Silent and Dessert Auction outreach, as well as other dinner organizing
- Coordinate volunteer dinner organizers to secure food and other donations
- Prepare ticket sales using Civi CRM, CAGJ’s website and data-base
- Ensure successful publicity and turn-out for the event
- Co-coordinate the event the day-of the event, including registration
- Ensure thorough follow-up after the event, including data-entry, finalizing financial transactions, volunteer appreciation, office organization etc.