Volunteers Needed: A One-Time, Easy Way to Help CAGJ!
Exciting news! CAGJ has a new database! A good database is vital to a non-profit organization. It will help us communicate better with our volunteers and members and ultimately do our work better!
So now we need help updating it. Anyone can do it! A short training will be provided. Do you have a few hours to come into the office (606 Maynard Ave. S. #102, Seattle in the International District) and add info to our new database?
Available office hours (come for part or all):
- Monday, Feb 24th, 10am-4pm or 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday, Feb 25th, 10am-4pm
- Thursday, Feb 27th, 12-3pm
- Monday, March 3rd, 10am-4pm
- Tuesday, March 4th, 10am-4pm
- Wednesday March 5th, 5-8pm
Please RSVP to Danielle@cagj.org if you are able to come and help out! If you would like to come in at another time not listed, please contact us to arrange!