SAT JAN 25, 9am-5pm
CAGJ Membership Gathering Part 2: Vision & Theory of Change
Location: Our office at Welcome Table Church, 1322 S Bayview St, Seattle 98144
Breakfast, lunch & snacks provided – Register today!
Join us for the second of three membership gatherings during our Strategic Assessment & Planning Process! Together with our consultant Scott Winn, we will focus on developing CAGJ’s vision - where do we want to go as a grassroots organization? With a clear vision in mind, we will develop our Theory of Change, and identify the necessary strategies and tactics to get us there.
This process will build off our September gathering, the results of our Member Survey, and the consultations we are doing with our campaign partners. YOU are an important part of this process – please join us to help determine how we will transform the food system!
Please register today!
We are seeking volunteers to help the day run smoothly! Please email Simone (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign-up! Thank you.
- Food helpers: 2 MORE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- arive by 8:30 AM
- Help set up space, move tables and chairs
- Throughout day, help make sure people are comfortable (water, tea, seating comfort) and help people who may need support with accessibility.
- Note-takers: 4 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- arrive by 9 AM
- Take notes on big paper during some parts of meeting
- Take notes on computer for some parts of meeting
- Stay after event for 30 minutes to help put room back in order